It is the first day of the year.
It is a Monday.
And I don’t know about you but I am feeling inspired and motivated to get going with the year ahead!
Goals are something I love making for myself. I find they motivate me and make me push myself to work hard at what I love to do. It is also a time to reflect on the previous year and what you would like to change.
So what goals am I making for myself this year?
I haven’t even hit a year of blogging yet but I am really proud of where I am right now. I definitely have some things I would love to achieve:
- Reach 15,000 pageviews
- Submit more writing to other media sites
- Collaborate with some more fantastic brands
- Get a paid blogging job
Health & fitness goals
I ended up focusing more on my mental health towards the end of 2017 so I am not feeling as physically fit and healthy as I did in the summer. So in 2018 I want to:
- Carry on with my counselling journey for anxiety
- Start weight lifting again
- Become a more adventurous cook
- Try out a new fitness class – I really want to do gymnastics again!
- Make more time for meditation and yoga
A lot of things are happening this year, including buying a house which is both so exciting and terrifying. There are also some other things I want to achieve:
- Move into the new house without losing my head
- Travel to some new places
- Make the time to read more books
- Start writing a book
What are your goals for the coming year? Do we share any? Let me know in the comments.